Charles Heinz is an Atlanta native who received a Bachelor of Arts degree, Cum Laude, from the University of Georgia. He continued his education through the Life Underwriter Training Council, 1979; acquired his Chartered Life Underwriter designation, 1981; Chartered Financial Consultant designation, 1983; and Masters of Financial Services from the American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, 1988.
Mr. Heinz entered the business in 1978 with the Mattingly Murdock Agency. In 1983, he joined Heinz-Daniel Associates, Inc. and founded Heinz & Associates in 1996.
Mr. Heinz has been accepted in the elite Form400 association, who are a group of some of the most successful financial advisor in the country who unselfishly share ideas. As a member of this group, Mr. Heinz is aware of emerging trends, competitive intelligence and innovated client solutions.
Mr. Heinz resides in Vinings with his wife, Patti, where they raised two daughters, Heather and Brooke.
Membership and Associations:
- Past Member, Forum400
- Director and Member, Atlanta Association of Life Underwriters
- Past President and Member, Insurance and Financial Planners of the Sotheast
- Life Member, Million Dollar Round Table
- Member, Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Member, Atlanta Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Member, Vinings Rotary
- Accredited Estate Planner, National Association of Estate Planning Councils
- Member, Estate Planning Section of The Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Elder, Trinity Presbyterian Church
- Most Outstanding Student in Risk Management, University of Georgia, 1978,
- Past director of Atlanta Association of Life Underwriters,
- Past president of Life Leaders of Georgia,
- Rotary Race Chairman, Vinings Rotary